Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Strange Pictures

Alright, so I've taken some pictures, that may not seem interesting to you, but I wanted to remember them forever...I learned my lesson in Japan, take pictures and write about it NOW so I don't forget later and then regret it! Here they are...and, in no shape or form are they related to one another, other than I took them.


Three phones, all with different phone numbers, and we're adding a fourth phone!?! So, no excuses...you can call us on an internet phone, a mobile phone, a vonage phone (to be added later) or a UK landline. Let us know if you need any of the numbers (tee hee...and...why do we need so many phone numbers?? Good question!) Oh, and yes, those are our speckled countertops in our sage, turquoise and green kitchen!! I might have mentioned before that the painting in this house is, well, how shall I put it...colorful!!


This stuff is divine!! A chocolate hazelnut spread for anything (I've tried it on numerous things and have eaten almost the entire jar!!)! Not good for me by any stretch of the imagination...why couldn't I have fallen in love with salad dressing like I did in Japan?? Needless to say, this will be the one and only jar I buy for a while...I might get back to my college weight if I continue to eat it!!

1 comment:

JL said...

You crack me up! By the way we are all so glad you are back online!!