I was in church yesterday singing this song, and completely crying. In this church, your children are with you for the first 20 minutes of the service, which I think is such a wonderful thing, and such a blessing. So, as I cried, our sweet Jackson just watched in awe, as I held him in my arm! It is again amazing that God knows just how to touch you! I, again, am reminded and incredibly thankful to my precious Lord and Savior for how special He thought all of us were to die for us! I hope the lyrics touch you like they do me everytime I sing it!
"I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken;
I'm accepted, you were condemned;
I'm alive and well your Spirit lives within me because you died and rose again.
Amazing love how can it be,
That you my King should die for me;
Amazing love I know it's true,
And it's my joy to honor You;
In all I do, I honor You."
As I got to the end of the song, I was again reminded of how I must focus everything on God during the day...and give Him all the glory, honor and praise!
1 comment:
Awesome post! I love that song, too.
Post a Comment