"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
It's Supposed to be Here...
...so I anxiously await. It's now 12:00pm here, and our unaccompanied baggage has not arrived. Now, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I was told to be home all day, as there was no known time that it would arrive. So, having just come from Japan where everything happens early, I was up and expecting it to arrive at 8am this morning. No, I haven't lost hope, it's just that NOW would be the perfect time for them to come, as I have Jackson napping in a room that will not need to be accessed when they are here. Of course, I am sure they will come around 1pm, just as he's waking up. For that time, I have "Plan B"...placing him in a room, that has glass doors, with toys, so that he can play quietly and still see me but will not be in the way. (When I told Cody that idea, he laughed and said, "Will that work?" No, it probably won't, but it's worth a try...right?? Cody does wish he could be here, but is in England training. Great timing, I realize.) I am just thankful that it is supposed to be here today...I'll let you know what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO DID IT ARRIVE?!?!
I hope it comes. I know you are anxious. It has been a long time and there is only so much fun you can have with 4 walls.
Post a Comment