"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Fun Times
Thanks to public transportation (the train...we live 10 minutes away from the train station), Cody has been able to make it home from England for the weekend the last two weekends. We have had a wonderful time seeing him. We have had an absolutely beautiful weekend this weekend and have spent much of the time outside, strolling downtown St. Andrews and just being in our backyard and neighborhood spending good quality time together. It is still QUITE CHILLY here, however. So, to simply step foot in our backyard for longer than 30 seconds, you must bundle up. So, that is what we did on Saturday morning. We have discovered that Jackson LOVES being outside. Here are some pictures from our backyard that we took on Saturday. And yes, one picture is of Jackson mid-fall (notice the grin on his face! ... and me just watching him!). He was having difficulty walking in the grass in the thick snowsuit we had him in.
I'm so glad Cody has been able to come home on the weekends. But the pictures seem so warm and sunny. Why are you guys so bundled? Glad you are having fun.
Jackson is a doll! I love his little snowsuit!! I will say it looks like Cody got out of the military with his haircut these days =) Glad you are enjoying some time TOGETHER!
Love the mid-air shot of little J, and K's look like "Welp, that'll be self-critiquing." You guys are so cute bundled up in your hats and jackets, overlooking the mountainous countryside. (sigh) I'm jealous. ;)
3 comments:
I'm so glad Cody has been able to come home on the weekends. But the pictures seem so warm and sunny. Why are you guys so bundled? Glad you are having fun.
Jackson is a doll! I love his little snowsuit!! I will say it looks like Cody got out of the military with his haircut these days =) Glad you are enjoying some time TOGETHER!
Love the mid-air shot of little J, and K's look like "Welp, that'll be self-critiquing." You guys are so cute bundled up in your hats and jackets, overlooking the mountainous countryside. (sigh) I'm jealous. ;)
Post a Comment