Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heeeellllloooooo Coffee!!

Ahhhhhhhhh...coffee...from a coffee pot! The past month and a half we have been drinking instant coffee. Although I have discovered this FABULOUS latte mix to put in it that makes it taste much better, there's just something to be said for a fresh brewed pot of Starbucks coffee in the morning...the sound of it brewing, the smell, the taste. (We prepared for this day a month ago and bought some at the commissary when we took a trip up to the US base.) Although it is not coffee beans but already ground coffee, it does taste much better (even if I did make this first pot weak...I have to figure out the right combo for already ground coffee). And Jackson sat in his booster seat very willingly this morning and ate two waffles and drank his milk, repetitively telling me "vaff" for waffle and "cup" for his milk...just to make sure I continued to remember that they were there on his tray. He was quite cheerful sitting in his seat with his cup. 'Tis the little things...

No comments: