
"Guess I'll do this and help Mom out!"

"I looooooooove balloons!"

"This toy bag looks pretty good as a hat...I think!" (Even funnier, he put it on his head, turned to me and said, "hat.")

"Like my necklace?" (The baby links that used to attach toys to strollers, etc. have now become a necklace!)

"That mopping was pretty fun. Wonder if it works on carpet??"
Needless to say, I think I will be just as excited to see his toys, whenever they get here, as Jackson will be! (Which, by the way, they've located our first shipment...you know the one that was supposed to be here two weeks ago. It was in Germany and is now hopefully heading to England. From there it will come up to us in Scotland...probably next week sometime! They said it experienced some "severe delays." Nooo...really???!!!??? Most of Jackson's toys are in that shipment...YAY!!)
2 comments:
He's changing so much! I love that he is happy with so little, but you should have your camera ready when those toys show up. My guess is that he'll think it's his VERY lucky day :)
That shipment will be like Christmas all over again to him! He is so big!
Post a Comment