"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Pictures
I have cornered myself at the computer. It has occurred to me that I did subconsciously do this as I was mopping. Now, the floor is wet and I cannot move. Huh...guess that means I have to update our blog! I have to share the fact that this is now the third time I have REALLY mopped (not just swiffered, which I also consider real mopping, but I left my swiffer in Japan) the kitchen floor, since we've been here (which for me is good!)...what else do I have to do during Jackson's nap?!? That's the other news...I guess I am trying to take Jackson's naps down to one long nap. He was still sleeping in the morning and afternoon. However, due to playgroups being during that first nap, it just so happens that at least two days out of the week, he is only getting one nap. So, I'm trying to readjust the schedule now...UGH! He's like his mama...he requires a lot of sleep! Anyway, thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of him from the last few months for those of you who might want to see them.
Hey! We have that water bottle (pic #1) and those jammies from UniQlo! :) And the transition to one nap is a miserable one at best; I wish you much luck and fortitude!
What a squeezable cutie! The one-nap thing is bittersweet. With two you have two *different* chances to get things done; however, with one you have a longer, more productive time in which to get it done. It's a trade-off but one I think is profitable. GOOD LUCK! :)
4 comments:
Mopping, what is that?
Jackson is looking as cute as ever.
Hey! We have that water bottle (pic #1) and those jammies from UniQlo! :) And the transition to one nap is a miserable one at best; I wish you much luck and fortitude!
What a squeezable cutie! The one-nap thing is bittersweet. With two you have two *different* chances to get things done; however, with one you have a longer, more productive time in which to get it done. It's a trade-off but one I think is profitable. GOOD LUCK! :)
I miss the two nap days...what am I saying I miss the nap days period! Jackson is so precious!
Post a Comment