Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm A Walkin' Fool!

Alright, so I can't get the "walking" video to work of Jackson. So, I guess I'll just have to go with some "action" photos. The pictures of Jackson are taken in our living room. We have huge picture windows that he loves to stand at. What we discovered about the houses here is that most of them have many many windows, so as to let in whatever natural light there is...as it is cloudy and rains a lot, but beautiful, none the less. The day Cody took these pictures, it was very sunny outside (still very cold, but sunny...we're kindof enjoying a change in weather...and that is definitely what we are getting!). You can kindof see the views that we have from our windows...just breathtaking. Every day I walk in our hallway, look out and think, "We live here." It was the very same thought I had frequently in Okinawa. I cannot believe that God has carefully placed us in such amazing places. What a true blessing!





5 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

Jackson just looks so much like Cody.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad things are slowly but surely coming together. I hope your belongings arrive shortly. The views do look beautiful.

Jenny said...

Jackson is a little man! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you guys are getting settled! What a beautiful place to live!

JL said...

Awesome!