"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Friday, August 3, 2007
Where did July go??
It has occurred to me that somewhere in this week we entered July...er, August (see, I'm still not into August yet!). Where did July go?? I cannot believe that it is the 3rd of August already! In just 2 days, Cody will go TDY for 10 days (but probably longer in reality, as everything doesn't all work at the same time when they are leaving or coming home!), in 7 days Jackson will be 10 months old and in 15 days, Cody and I will have been married for 6 years...6 YEARS! I cannot believe that we have hit the 6 year mark! What a blessing it is to still be madly in love with him and to be able to share our love with a son! August is a big month for us...glad I'm NOW finally realizing it's here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has it really been 6 years! OMG where does time go??? We drove through Austin today and thought about your wedding, what a day! I miss you guys so much, but I love the BLOG! It makes the distance seem shorter!
Post a Comment