I never really understood that phrase..."cute as a button." I mean, are buttons really "cute??" I just always thought maybe an adjective like, "functional" or "round" or maybe "small" or "big," sometimes there are beautiful buttons...but "cute?" Well, anyway, that's why I changed the phrase to "Cuter than a Button!" Ok, I'll carry on...
Jackson and I decided to go for a short walk this morning (and I mean short...up the hill and back!), so I dressed him in his "walking attire," which means regular clothes and throwing a hat on his head as a small attempt to keep the sun off his face (which after 3 seconds of being outside, I always realize is a fruitless effort, as the Okinawa sun comes from EVERY direction). After our walk, I took him out of the stroller and realized just how cute he was. So, you guessed it, I just couldn't resist taking snapshots until he couldn't stand it any longer! He is such a good sport when it comes to his photographing mother...as soon as he sees the camera and the red light blinking, he usually smiles. So, here are some of the pictures I took this morning. I enjoy my time with our little blessing!
"Oh, red light, I know this one...SMILE!"
"Uh, excuse me, who are you??"
2 comments:
Great pictures! And he's definitely cuter than a button :)
I haved added that 2nd picture to my screen saver. He is just precious!
Post a Comment