Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pure Fun


I was playing with Jackson yesterday and was trying to think of something new to do with him. I then remembered that we had been given a "tunnel" that I had put away when we got it because Jackson was too young for it. Seeing as he is not crawling yet, I thought what a cool toy to pull out and encourage some movement! Although no crawling was to be had, he sure had fun turning around in there, playing peek-a-boo with Mommy and hiding a bear and finding it underneath a blanket that was inside. I enjoyed a little change of pace from the same old toys too! Here are some pictures of our little character!

"Whoo Mommy, this is fun!"

"Peek-a-boo, Mommy!"

"Now, where did I put that bear...ah ha!"

1 comment:

JL said...

Too cute! He will be crawling before you know it.