"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Friday, August 24, 2007
"Moving" Up!
No, I haven't had to put the baby gates up yet, but I went and got them yesterday. Good thing...today, as I was sitting on the couch eating lunch, Jackson made his way from one side of the coffee table, around in front of it, to the other side by scooting on legs/knees and arms (for our house, that is about halfway across the living room)! The outlet covers have been in and ready for him, although I don't think we're there yet either. But, remember the other day I posted that it was a water bottle that got him moving?? Well, it was TWO water bottles that got him moving around the coffee table today! I guess I should be thankful that he can be easily entertained and is motivated by simple things! Welcome, Jackson (and Mom and Dad!), to the world of moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment