Today was a fun day with my little one. We started out with a wee jog (well, more like a walk!), and then, were off at 10am to go to the "indoor park" a.k.a. soft play area. I forgot my camera, but Jackson kept telling me he was "Having fun! Do it again!" and he would run off BY HIMSELF into the soft play stuff. This was an absolute breakthrough for us!! The last time we went, he was right beside me, and seeing that I don't actually fit well on the soft play apparati...he didn't do much playing...which was a bummer, because you pay for parking and for the play area! So, this time, he played for just under two hours...running and climbing and having a blast!! We ate lunch there, then ran to the grocery store, where we picked up paintbrushes (more on that later!). By the time we got home, he was asleep for his 3 hour nap!!
Upon waking up...he wanted to paint with his new paintbrushes (you see, our babysitter gave him this "paint with water" book on Tuesday night...so it HAD to be painted in today!). I pulled the camera out as "Little Picasso" went to work. I think he painted half the book!

Then, he wanted to watch the "Airplane movie". Ok, remember a few blogs ago that airplane movie he was watching?? Well, we've moved onto another one...produced by the History Channel that we had. I'm learning a lot, as is he! It's really quite educational. Here is a picture of him while watching his movie...granted, it's not the best picture of him, but I absolutely loved the crossed feet and the hands in his pocket. What a little man he is!

And, so, I have no idea what we will do tomorrow, but today was sure fun!
1 comment:
Glad your day was full. That is good when your hubby is gone. Ryan just left for a week to Ohio so we are both doing the single parent thing . I hope we get to see Cody while he is out here. So far our schedules have not meshed.
Post a Comment