Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Fun Forest Day

Jackson and I took a trip to Tentsmuir Forest and Park today for a play on the playground and a picnic. I wasn't sure it was going to be great weather, but when we got there, the sun came out, and although it was still chilly, it was wonderful to be outside for a while in the sun.

Here are some pictures...although, as I tried to take "cute" shots, I got the hand up and this: "Stop that, Mommy! No take pictures!" Well...you want to know my response: "I can take pictures if I want!" Then I realized how incredibly childish I sounded...we have obviously spent a lot of time together over the last few weeks! So, I "snuck" pictures in to somewhat "honor" his request for no pictures. This is seeming to be a trend now when I take out the camera!


No comments: