"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Comforts of Wacky Weather
Just a quick note...about this crazy Scottish weather!! It was snowing to the point of sticking two days ago, raining yesterday afternoon (because it wasn't cold enough to snow), and then we witnessed a beautiful sunset because at about 4:30pm, the skies had cleared. This morning, it was 32 degrees and absolutely gorgeous! Now...it is at least freezing outside because, guess what, it is snowing again as I look out the window right now. Makes me want to go curl up with a good book. Alas, I will do the laundry, clean out that toy chest that has been staring at me and screaming "clean me out...I'm bursting at the seams" and then, maybe, just maybe, it will still be snowing and I can curl up with a good book, if only for a few minutes before the munchkin wakes up! Hope your days are cozy too...whether sun or snow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment