Saturday, July 26, 2008

Berry Picking

Jackson and I joined Sally (the other American here) and her son on a berry picking adventure on Thursday afternoon. Jackson enjoyed running around the fabulous Cairnie Fruit Farm and picking the raspberries and strawberries! He then enjoyed the "fruits of his labor" the next morning as we made some raspberry muffins. This was his first "cooking experience", and I believe he quite enjoyed being up on the stool helping Mommy! Here are some berry picking (and eating!) pictures for your enjoyment!






I think another trip to Cairnie Farm is in order...we had a blast!!

3 comments:

Cindy Cates said...

My those berries look yummy. Looks like ya'll are finding awesome things to do.

Jenny said...

Even though I don't eat fruit...that looks like such a fun outing! And the muffin looks delicious! Looks like Jackson just had a ball with it!

JL said...

so much fun!!