"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Thursday, July 10, 2008
And...That's a Wrap!!
IT IS OFFICIAL...Cody is done with training and now "officially" qualified on another airframe! It only took 6 months and, what, temporary residence all over, like, 3 countries! I must say, I am so proud of him for being a student again and for "graduating" the training program that they put him through here. Now, he'll take on a new "job" along with flying...which may change his lovely "being home schedule" a wee bit, but possibly not all that much. Jackson and I are sure enjoying the "extra" time he is at home (meaning...no 12-14 hour days right now!!). Congrats to my pilot husband!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristin, Thanks so much for the comment about swaddling. It made me feel better! Swaddling Andrew was causing some problems for us, because he was waking up every time he came out of his blanket. So I was afraid we were going to have to wean him from it completely. But he's gotten much better, and like Jackson he is weaning himself from it by coming out of it while we sleeps. So he is sleeping better again. For your records, my email is amynpiano@gmail.com, so you can email me there anytime. Thanks again, and congrats to your husband!
yay Cody! I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder if it's hard for Cody to understand the Scots on the radio". I guess you've got it all figured out :) Congratulations!
Congrats on another milestone, Cods!
Post a Comment