Friday, April 4, 2008

One Year Old Responsibility

So, I have this grand idea that Jackson will be able to have some responsibility on this trip to the states. In my mind, he will be able to carry at least his "Gup" (stuffed puppy), a sippee cup and a few diapers in his new Thomas the Tank Engine backpack! He seems to like it...he put it on and kept it on for a while. When it was time to change his diaper, it went right back on his back after the change. Hope the novelty lasts! Here's a picture of Jackson and his new "choo choo choo choo tain backgack"!

5 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

He looks so grown up!

Jenny said...

OK Kristin...I'm gunna eat him up! He is just so adorable! (don't worry, I won't really eat your children!!)

Heather and Scott said...

Perfect! What a great idea!!! You're so creative =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh he's getting so big!

Steph said...

Omg. Nothing like a backpack to transform your baby into a full-blown big kid!