Thursday, January 8, 2009

Those Christmas Tree Lights

I do believe they grow once you pull them out of the tiny box they come in.

Here's my question for you...tell me how a string of 100 Christmas tree lights is supposed to fit back in the teensy tiny little box it came in?? Anybody?? Anybody?? (THIS is why we bought a tree that already has PERMANENT lights on it...if only we lived in a country where the voltage was the same as the lights are, that would have all worked out perfectly, now, wouldn't it have!) If anyone out there has an answer or a better way to store Christmas tree lights, I'm welcoming of any suggestions! In the meantime, I'll just keep rolling and stuffing and reminding myself that I'm thankful that we are able to buy Christmas tree lights and enjoy them on the "already lit" tree!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Anthony rolls them up and stores them in gallon size ziploc bags. He then numbers them in the order that they go on the tree. Just one of those great mysteries of life, huh?

Goldstein Family said...

I usually do the old loop em around my hand and elbow. But the cool part is I secure them with zip ties. I've been doing it for 8 years and we've never had a tangled set of lights. Of course, they aren't in a box, though. Do they even have zip ties in Scotland? :)