

My parents left this morning. What a blessing it was to have them and my sister and brother-in-law here for the holidays.
Jackson starts back to music class tomorrow and all the other activities that are part of our week. We hope everyone had a fabulous holiday time. As my dad said this morning, "Only 49 more weeks until Christmas!" Wow...it's right around the corner!?!
3 comments:
I am so glad they were able to visit. I know it is hard having family so far. I wish we cold see you all more often as well. I am sure it is even harder for our parents.
I never tire of the flightline visits - and how cool for me to see Cody's current jet. Thanks! I like your dad's optimism; that must be where you got it :) Glad you had such a great visit!
Thanks for being such great hosts! We had a wonderful visit with the 3 of you and can't wait to come back Summer of 2010 (hopefully y'all are still there!). We have to show all of it to Baby D!!
Post a Comment