Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oops...I was Tagged

And forgot!! A couple of weeks ago, my great friend, Heather, "tagged" me with a blog tag. What I've discovered is that these "tags" are "running rampant" on all my friends' blogs. So, when I saw this one, I thought I'd respond, because, I thought it was a neat one (and it didn't require posting pictures that take forever for my computer to download!=) ). I liked it because it will tell you something about me...that maybe you didn't know. I am supposed to post "quirks" or random things about me...so here it goes.

* When stacking cans of tuna in the pantry, I must have all the labels the same way...same with boxes of cereal, etc. In all actuality, I've gotten much better and have let go of some of these "OCD traits!" =)

* I hate spontanaity...planning is for me.

* I love the peace and quiet!

* I'm overly emotional...and will cry at commercials!

* I look at apartments and wonder what the lives of the people inside are like...are they single and lonely? Do they have a dog? Are they sitting with their spouse having a lovely dinner or eating take away from the Chinese food restaurant at the corner? Do they know God and go to church?

* I am a stickler about the "Best by" and "Use by" dates on things...I'll trash them as soon as I realize it may be bad! (I believe I waste a lot of good food this way!)

I'm sure that there are many many others...but, I'm a rule follower and the rules said "6 Things" (I actually had 8 and erased 2 of them to follow the rules...and then added that "I'm a rule follower" so, I guess I still broke the rules...oops!)

So, then, I'm supposed to "tag" 6 more of my wonderful blogging friends. So, here are the six lucky winners: Jenn L., Vicki B., Aubrey W., Kerri W., Stephanie M. and Misty W.

Here are the rules:1) Post the rules on your blog 2) Write 6 random things about yourself 3) Tag 6 other people at the end of your post

HAVE FUN, YA'LL!!

1 comment:

Vicki Blake said...

My blog is on hold right now. My hard drive crashed and a new one was put in. All my blog stuff is done on iweb which is on my desk top. So I lost everything. My blog still sits on their server but I am afraid to post in case I lose everything. So I am actually in a chat session right now with apple to figure out how to download the info from their server back to my computer. So stay tuned......