Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Tag

Ok, here's another tag that I "received". (It just requires posting one picture, so I'll see how long it takes to download that picture.) I had to go to my 6th picture folder and post my 6th picture in that folder. The 6th folder only had 6 pictures! Anyway, this is a picture of Cody and me when we were visiting his parents in Germany (6 years ago) with his brother and sister-in-law. His Mom is in the picture also, while his dad was taking the picture.



(And, what's even more amazing is that I'm on the Mac and the picture posting actually worked! Woohoo!!)

Now, only if you would like, you may do the same...go into your 6th picture folder and post the 6th picture that is in it. Have fun reliving your memories!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

I wasn't really griping about the last post--I was trying to be funny--don't be offended.