"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Monday, November 24, 2008
The Moses Basket
Here's Jackson in a Moses Basket when he was just one month old.
Here's Jackson in a Moses Basket at just over two years old.
I can't believe how tiny he was! I think I only saw one picture of him from a Christmas card when he was so small. I don't think any of my boys were ever that small.
3 comments:
Fun pictures! I remember him in that basket, weeks old, hanging out in your living room. Wasn't that just yesterday?
All that snow is beautiful!! Wow!! And I remember that Moses basket...both of them! :) We love you guys!
I can't believe how tiny he was! I think I only saw one picture of him from a Christmas card when he was so small. I don't think any of my boys were ever that small.
Post a Comment