Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas

So Cody and I were watching the news on Friday night (he made it home for the weekend!) and the news said, "Blizzards and freezing weather scheduled as an arctic snap hits Britain this weekend." "Arctic Snap" was a new term for us. Aaaaaand...here's the "Arctic Snap!!"




We have been told this is very unusual weather for November here. That being said, my comment/question to Cody this morning, as we were heading to church in the snow, was, "So, what does this mean the winter will be like?!?"

Jackson kept saying, "See more 'no!" I think he liked it.

Cody's comment on the snow: "That would be really neat if it did this on Christmas Day." I agreed. So...here's to "dreaming of a white Christmas!"

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

Beautiful! We got snow here today too but it didn't stick.

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm sure you're freezing, but I can't help feeling a little envious!

Vicki Blake said...

Wow, it looks like your dream will come tree. Of course there was that time that we all traveled to Switzerland expecting the same thing. Weather is fluky that way.

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty. I miss living in the snow in Colorado. What fun to go out aan play in it and make snow angels and snowmen. Have Fun!!! BTW: It still in the low 80's here.