We had another "we live here" moment on Sunday. We went out to a castle (of course) and ... with the castle in the background ... watched the International Horseriding championships and walked through a Country fair. Can I just say, it was so cool. Clearly, we were tourists, walking around in our normal shoes while just about everyone else had on wellies (uh...rainboots)...and for good reason. We're still washing the mud off our shoes! Jackson loved seeing all the "horsies" and "goggies" there. He also enjoyed a ride on a genuine steam train run by coal and all!! It was neat! Here are some pictures.




And, with the "Luck o' the Irish", we will be landing in Ireland on Saturday afternoon for a week of exploring and relaxation in Dublin and the Eastern shores of Ireland. I'm hoping that brings some more pictures to share.
4 comments:
You guys are seeing the world. Have in in Ireland!
That is fun in Ireland.
I love seeing all the pictures from the places you have been. It must be amazing in person.
Have a great time in Ireland!! I'll try to call you when you get home! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment