



Yes, amazingly enough, he sat on a stool for 15 minutes all by himself. He was so intent and meticulous while painting that little duck. We may have discovered a hidden talent. You better believe it, Jackson and I will be heading back to this place. They have coffee for the adults...what a fabulous combination of activities and treats!! And then, after painting, he enjoyed much running around in the soft play area at the ceramics place.

It looks like he's been caged here. Really...he has not...he is free to go in and out...and that he did!!
Today, we went to church and then down into St. Andrews for a picnic in front of the water. As we picniced, we were entertained by the many species of birds who also wanted some of our picnic...and a taste of Guppie (that's Jackson's orange puppy that he carries everywhere)! No kidding, a bird grabbed at the dog that was laying on the ground, and picked it up with it's beak. You better believe that I was running after that bird, who quickly dropped Guppie. (A flash of what bedtime would be like without Guppie came over me, and I was not willing to let my precious sleep go by the wayside because some silly bird snatched Guppie!) Jackson was a little shaken and kept hugging and kissing Guppie afterward (I am sitting here giggling at the whole scenario...it was really quite funny!) and asking him if he was okay. Then, after some coffee and shortbread, we headed home. Another great weekend together.
1 comment:
Hey there! I have enjoyed reading your blogs and catching up on what you three have been up to. Your little man has gotten so big and cute! :) Glad to see all is well! I think I need to get me one of these blogger things... seems very interesting and a great source of keeping people informed on what life brings to each.
Love,
Sara and the rest of the Kleins! :) sab81@sbcglobal.net :)
Post a Comment