OK, so it's not very long since I posted the last post...like a few minutes...but, I added two more songs to my playlist...two of my favorites...and decided that I should share what lays on my heart when I listen to these songs. The one that has come up now is such a cool song. It talks about seeing God in heaven and what that might be like and that, you can only imagine it. Here are the lines that really tug at my heart: "I can only imagine what it will be like when I walk by your side" ... walking by Jesus' side...isn't that awesome to know, if you are a Christian, that you will be walking with Jesus BY HIS SIDE someday??!! The other lines: "What will my heart feel, will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still; will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall; will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..." WOW!! Have you ever thought of that? What will I do?? My guess is, just smile, be in awe and be completely speechless. Huh...something to think about.
And the other song is a David Phelps song. Cody and I love David Phelps. (In fact, Cody just got a belated Birthday gift...a Christmas CD of David Phelps. We've listened to it already! Lovely CD!) Anyway, I love this one too and just "rock" when I hear it. What a great responsibility God trusts/trusted us with when He commands/commanded us to share His Word...ANYWHERE!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the music. We don't really have a lot of Christian music in our house for some reason. Well, I guess we have a lot of the older gospel stuff but Ryan gave me an i pod for mothers day and I have been wanting to get some more Christian music so thanks for the tips.
Kristin, we love this music, but Jeff is sitting here with me and says he was expecting bagpipes. Hope that makes you laugh like it did me :)
Post a Comment