
Jackson met his Uncle Ryan (Cody's brother) for the first time this morning. At first glance, Jackson was quite unsure as to who this man in his home was, but he quickly warmed up to Ryan and now they are "old pals!" Ryan will be here for a week, so we plan to take him on the big "island tour" that we now have down. This will probably be our last trip to these special places on the island (aquarium, Shurijo Castle, Peace Prayer Park, Pizza in the Sky...for those of you who live here or have visited here and done the "island tour!") before we move, so we will cherish every moment that we spend at these places with Ryan. We are so excited to have him here visiting! As Cody would probably agree, anytime a family member of anyone in the squadron visits the island everyone gets excited for the person hosting the guest! It's quite a big deal for anyone to travel here!! I mean, after all, it is a good 9-10 hour flight from the west coast...but anywhere from 20-32 hours of total travel time (from door to door) when the trip is made. I believe we should be giving out gold medals to those who have braved the trip!
2 comments:
I wish we could be there too. The picture makes me jealous that we could not come with Ryan. But I do hope you guys have fun. I know Ryan has been looking foward to this trip.
Have fun! Send us lots of pictures.
Post a Comment