Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jackson...in Real Time!

Well, it's official...we have a true mover in our home! I thought you might enjoy seeing Jackson's "so big" trick and a tiny bit of crawling. He became fascinated with the stroller wheel (yes, we store it inside, because, alas, the benefit of having a single family home on base for us, does not afford us an outside storage shed!) and then the camera cord, so I stopped it after that! Jackson is now crawling from room to room, cord to cord, table to table, cd case stack to cd case stack and is also beginning to figure out how to pull up to stand! I told Cody last night, "Well, we now enter the world of REAL bumps and bruises!"...you know, because up until now the crying for a bump was just a small bump! At least we're prepared for the bumps and bruises...right?? As I'm telling Cody this, we see this little hand reach up on top of the coffee table to pull down a binder. Yep, time for the "no don't touch thats!" Aside from that, we are very excited that our 11 month old (can you believe it?? 11 months old...sigh...where has the year gone??) has discovered a whole new world! It's so fun to just sit and watch him (and watch we must!!)!

P.S. On a totally unrelated subject, I added a link to the World Time Zone clock. So, for those of you in a country other than Japan, you can always know what time it is here!

2 comments:

JL said...

I love the video! Almost made me cry...

Vicki Blake said...

Thanks for posting a video. It is so nice to see his personality. The time has gone by fast for us too. It seems like Cody was just visiting us in NC when Henry was 2 days old telling us the news.