Sunday, September 16, 2007

Growing Up So Fast

Cody has been working on putting a video together of Jackson's First Days (still pictures and video) and still picture videos of Cody and him and me and him. Cody finished it about a week ago and we watched it again last night. As Cody headed off to go get Ryan at the airport, I stood and watched the actual video of our "pre-Jackson" hospital video, our visits to the NICU and our trip home and again felt that tugging at my heart! It is so amazing at the overpowering feelings that such a small person can bring into your heart! It was as I was watching the video of him stretch in his bassinette in the hospital that it hit me again at how quickly he has grown and how amazing still it is to watch him grow and figure things out on his own. I just loaded some pictures that I have taken over the last few days...and again realized all of these things, as these pictures show what a big boy he has become. So, here are some pictures of his playtime and all the crawling and standing he is now doing! He continues to capture my heart in new ways every day!





2 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

Isn't great that we live at a time with video cameras so we can capture all the times that we may otherwise forget. They do grow so fast. Ryan and I love to get out the videos and reminisce. It will be valuable to you as he gets even older.

JL said...

I love seeing all of your pictures, it makes the distance we are from each other seem a little smaller!