Jackson found the Santa hat in the collection of boxes. Here's our little Santa Claus!
This year, we have started some new Christmas season traditions, one of which is preparing the stable for Jesus! With a magnetic advent set, Jackson is placing one piece of the stable on the refrigerator every night before going to bed. There are 24 pieces and then, he will place baby Jesus in the stable on Christmas morning. I thought it was such a clever idea when I saw it and Jackson seems to understand what he is doing. Today, he said to me, "Jesus' Birthday" as he held up the stable. At least he's making somewhat of a connection and is beginning to learn what Christmas is all about.
3 comments:
Very Cool. I like the refrigerator magnet idea. I may just steal that next year. Where did you find the magnets? We set up our tree but unfortunately no snow to get us in the spirit. Oh, well, air conditioning will have to do.
LOOOVVE the magnetic stable idea! Where can I get one?
Looks like you all are ready for Christmas and with snow too!
Post a Comment