Jackson with sugar in hand!!

Jackson's first batch of cookies! All sorts of colorful cookies!!

The best part...eating them!! (Notice he picked the one cookie with THE MOST SUGAR on top!!)

There was sugar, candy balls and "sticky" everywhere when it was all said and done...but boy did we have a blast! Cody came home mid-cookie decorating, which is how we have these pictures. I was not about to leave Jackson to his own devices standing on the stool with 5 bottles of colored sugar within his reach!! That would have started a whole new tradition I do believe!! Have a very happy week leading up to Jesus' Birthday!
3 comments:
What a cute memory! My kids love to decorate cookies as well and I try not to be tooooo anal about the mess :)
MMMM cookies look good. I love Christmas traditions. Merry Christmas!!
So fun! I have pictures of both boys decorating pictures at that age. Have a great holiday!
Post a Comment