Thursday, March 20, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

OK...quick post before I lose the internet connection...yes, lose the internet connection. We are having constant internet difficulties, of which the company finally sent out and engineer who ended the visit by saying, "Well, I am confused. It must be your router. That is strange that it would work and then just quit on you, but that is the only thing I can think that it would be because I show your house is receiving the broadband through the phone line. I'm sorry I cannot help." You know, my thoughts were, "Not so strange...after all we're the Blakes!" God has blessed us with an internet connection tonight, so here I am again...blogging, because I have not done so in two weeks (I probably should be doing something more productive with my quick connection, but alas...).

It has come to my attention that I believe from now on, we will not go through a week without some sort of "drama." I place "drama" in quotes, because really, it is probably not drama at all, but just a small, insignificant situation that my mind creates into a huge amount of drama. So, as you read, our's last week was the lost internet and an inability for our second shipment of household goods to be located. But, God never fails to hear our prayers. He has blessed us with this connection tonight and has located our shipment (it is in the country and going through customs...so we should have it soon!).

We are heading for a trip to the Northwest part of Scotland tomorrow. In true Blake style, we don't know when we are leaving (except sometime in the morning) and we have no place to stay, as of now. But, we are getting away and are together as a family. It's only a three hour drive, so if we cannot find a hotel/b and b, we'll drive back tomorrow night. Hmmmm...maybe I should think about packing a bag for all three of us...

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER...FOR CHRIST HAS RISEN!!

2 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

If your life was boring there would be no blogs. Have a great trip. Can;t wait to hear about it when you have internet connection.

JL said...

Hope you had a blast! Enjoy the moment!