Friday, March 7, 2008

Funny Photos

Here are some funny pictures of Jackson:

He enjoys trying to put our shoes on our feet...and trying to put them on his feet! I helped him with Daddy's slippers, and then thought he looked so cute!



This one was taken after a day of shopping. He fell asleep in the car and then didn't move one bit when we took him out and laid him on his playroom floor. We thought it was a Kodak moment!



Hope they made you smile today...they made me smile when I loaded them onto the computer (of course, I guess he's my son, so I guess I'm partial!).

5 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

Ho, Ho, Ho.... Green Giant. That's what the first picture makes me think of for some reason.

Very Cute!

Heather and Scott said...

What a cutie!!! LOVED those pictures and they definitely made me smile =)

JL said...

Very funny! Thanks for sharing!

Steph said...

So sweet! I cannot believe how big he is!!! Where does the time go? :(

The Stevens Family said...

Oh, the pictures did make me smile!! We have a similar picture of Scarlett "zonked" out on the sofa after a long trip to New Zealand... It's funny how they can get so tired after so much fun. I love hearing about the great places you guys are getting to see. I'm a bit jealous :-)