"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
...Not My Forte!
Alright, so apparently me taking World Geography in college as an elective to assist me in my very poor geography skills was not worth the money! I've never been really good at Geography, History or anything that comes close to those two subjects...hence, why I married a History major to keep me straight with all of this. I mis"spoke" in my previous blog...Auswitz is in Poland, not Germany. Oops!! And...Cody is still in the Czech Republic. I believe I have that right. I keep saying we should get Jackson a cool globe for Christmas...maybe Santa needs to get the both of us one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What's really sad is I don't think many people would have caught that! I don't think geography and history got into our genes (at least the female Whisler children!)
We'll be praying for Cody's safe return - whenever that may be!!
Well, not that I should probably admit this, but I just learned something too :)
Oh, well, I did not catch it either. We do own a globe for that very reason but it does not get used that often. But really the main point was the jet broke, again, and Cody will be late, again. I know the story. I really can not believe how often these jets break. What is up with that?
My question is "Do jets ever break in places that are not so fun or exciting?"
On the other subject, I made it through two college TEACHING degrees and never took a single geography class. THAT IS SAD!
So funny... sounds like Charlie and I! Ask him sometime about the game of Trivial Pursuit we were playing and I got the geography question...France is a country?? What?! I know, I know.. and I teach my kids!
Post a Comment