Friday, October 3, 2008

Forgiveness, Answered Prayers and Blessings!

So, I did it to myself again this morning. It all started last night, when I decided to online shop for Christmas gifts on ebay. This was my first ebay bidding experience...so I was hesitant (and now I'm hooked!). But, being over here, I got the last bid and won the gift for Cody that I wanted (I'm not writing it here, as he checks my blog!)...for a steal, I might add. I thought to myself, "Watch, this will not work somehow," real positive thoughts, I know. Well, lo and behold, th PayPal didn't work and it didn't work and it didn't work and...well, you get the idea. So, what do I do...worry about it all night. Granted, I did pray a lot, since I was awake and all, but I slept very little. I got up this morning, still no Paypal working!! UGH!! I tried not to be in too foul of a mood, and I did better, but still not great. I took Jackson to a indoor play area and spent several hours with a friend who was also up all night thinking of something just as important that was resolved this morning. Anyway, I got home, dabbled (without frustration, mind you) and was able to get it all to work!

OK, so the point of this post...GOD FORGIVES, WORKS IN ALL THINGS AND HE ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYERS. He has blessed me with several things today that I'd like to share:

1. A great Christian girlfriend, who listens to my rantings and has some to share that are similar, so completely understands me!
2. A phone call from another Christian friend in our couple's Bible Study that ended in a lovely chat about life and blessings.
3. Pay Pal is working...in its own quirky way...but now, oh the possibilities!!
4. A beautiful sunny (cold, I might add) day! How refreshing!!
5. The weekend ahead.
6. My decision to boycot "nap exercising" today and enjoy blogging and sewing.
7. Did I mention, answered prayer and a forgiving God who forgives my foul attitude that seems to happen more frequently these days????!!??
8. A wonderful husband who puts up with me...in all of my moodiness.
9. A son, who, understands that sometimes my fuse is short and will give me a "big hug" even though I have just raised my voice at him.
10. Uh, a forgiving God...did I already mention that???

So, carry on, I will today, for God has granted me life and forgiven me for my poor start to the day!

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:10

No comments: