Friday, October 26, 2007

My New Seat!


So, in an effort to not get too far behind with these pictures, I have started up the PC and am standing at the window where we receive signal from a wireless connection so that I can download these pictures. These are the pics from when Jackson received his carseat. I just thought they were too cute!



OK, so now I may be seriously considering that "not-so-nominal" fee to Apple. This was a royal pain and required both computers to do it! Oh my! Hope it was worth it. There were lots of pictures...I just decided to stop after downloading two, having the laptop battery die and searching for my pictures on the laptop, as now my old program is on the hard drive that is hooked up to the Mac! Yikes!! Nothin' like adding another 30 minutes to my already insane amount of hours that I spend on the computer! Surely, there are better things to do with my time...but those things aren't as much fun!