We cannot believe it...our little baby boy is one year old. How blessed we are to have a healthy, happy little boy. We have made his first birthday a two day celebration, which has been so fun! Yesterday, I woke up at 5:15am, and had an immediate flashback to last year...it was at this time last year that I called the hospital and five hours later was hearing that we were going to have our baby boy that day! At 6:00pm, Jackson was born. This morning, when I looked at the clock as I was picking Jackson up, I noticed it was 7:20pm...this time last year I was being wheeled down the hallway to go see our baby boy. What a wonderful and very special time that was for the three of us!
Yesterday, on Jackson's actual birthday, we decided it would be fun to take him for his first trip to McDonalds! The McDonalds here are soooo much better than in the states, so Cody and I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a visit to "Chicken McNugget" land with Jackson. He wasn't so keen on the chicken in the chicken mcnuggets, but enjoyed the breading and would then hand me the chicken. He loved the french fries...just like his Mommy!! 
We had a little birthday party with just the three of us where Jackson helped to tear some wrapping paper from presents.
3 comments:
It was a great party and we're glad we got to celebrate with Jackson!
The girls had a BLAST playing at your house. And we ALL loved the food! Good times were had by all. =) Happy Birthday Jackson!
Wish we could have been there! I love the decorations. Give your "big boy" a hug from us!
Post a Comment