Friday, July 27, 2007

Hello, Mommy!

I wished I had had the camera! After a rough start to the night last night (Jackson is teething), I was greeted this morning with a smile and a wave when I went to get Jackson up. God is so amazing! He knows just what we need...ALWAYS! I will cherish that moment the entire day...and probably other days as well. You see, Jackson has been waving, but I wasn't sure he knew what it meant. This morning, I believe he knew what he was doing. What a sweetheart he is.

And...God works again...to follow up yesterday's post...amazingly enough, I guess the housing office considers a clogged garbage disposal an emergency, as they were here at 8:45pm last night fixing it! God is good in every little thing! Ok, I won't bore you any longer. I'm going to go make the bed and trim the bushes...for this day is a blessing...just like yesterday!!

No comments: