One of the things that we are having to get used to here is the fact that it stays light until about 11pm at night. Tonight, the sunset was so beautiful I decided to take some pictures. Mind you, it was an overcast day, so it seemed darker earlier...at 10:15pm. Yes, these pictures were taken standing on our back patio at 10:15pm. Amazing!! Just as amazing...it starts getting light at about 3:30-4:00am. Not dark for long!!

3 comments:
What no sunrise pictures? Don't worry I do not even know what the sunrise looks like in Texas, at least not by choice!
Beautiful. I remember we had the same type, not as severe, experience in Idaho. Just wait for winter when it is dark at 9 in the morning. You guys are having some great experiences!
Wow, how wierd is the earth?
Glad TX was fun. Was it hot enough for you here?
Post a Comment