Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Check

Well, we move into a house tomorrow. We are all so excited! It took the full 30 days of January, but we are moving in. Our stuff, on the other hand, is not. For, our saga continues...none of it can be located! Oh well, it's just stuff, right? Hopefully, we will have better internet access in a few weeks, and I will be able to check blog sites as well as write all about our journies so far!! I haven't forgotten about all of you...my blogging buddies! Scotland is just not up on the internet out in town! And, it has become a challenge to sit with a one year old in a coffee shop and check the internet. OK, I'll be back with a more exciting blog later! Until then...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm excited for y'all to finally get settled in - even without your "stuff". That is such a bummer. Mom's been keeping us posted on all of Jackson's developments...I am so proud of him! I sure hope they find your shipment soon and you can get back to "normal" life. We love y'all!

Vicki Blake said...

It will be fun to hear what you have been up to. Ryan and I always wished our stuff would be lost. Then you could by all new stuff. But we never had cool stuff from other countries. So I hope they find it.

JL said...

You have such a great attitude! I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you out here in Blog World!