Friday, February 5, 2010

An A+ Day

Jackson started preschool on Tuesday! Thanks to all of you who prayed for his separation from me and that I would handle that separation in a "nonemotional" manner as well! All went perfect. He showed "just enough" hesitation that I didn't feel bad leaving him (and that I knew he would still love me when I returned!). As I was leaving, he said, "Mommy, where are you going?" To which I replied, "I really don't know." I ended up starting a new Women's Bible Study class that will run through May on Tuesdays during his preschool...perfect for both of us!

Upon returning to pick him up, I asked him if he made new friends. His response: "I met new kids and I met new girls!" When I asked what he did out on the playground, he replied, "I rode the bicycle." (Which is a tricycle but, however, I know he needs a little help still...) I replied, "Did you do it yourself?" His response, "No, a girl pushed me." Oh dear!!!!! We are in trouble! ;)




He had a little more difficulty separating on Thursday morning, but still nothing bad. With a "little secret" from the teacher, he turned around and waved goodbye to me. And, was still excited to see me when I came back to pick him up.

No comments: