"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Monday, October 26, 2009
Thank You God!!
PRAISE GOD!! There's nothing like some great Christian music to turn my spirits around! I love my blogspot music!! Thanks, God, for letting it work again (it wasn't working in Scotland!)!!
YEAH for GOD!! I love it when we can praise him =-) Glad you guys are getting settled in Vegas and you have so many familiar faces to get you back into the 'American' way of living =-)
1 comment:
YEAH for GOD!! I love it when we can praise him =-)
Glad you guys are getting settled in Vegas and you have so many familiar faces to get you back into the 'American' way of living =-)
Post a Comment