
8 years ago today, I drove off with my new husband in this antique car...ready for the blissful wonders of marriage and marriage to a USAF pilot! Boy, I had no idea what I was in for (wink, wink!)!! We have visited 17 countries and lived in 3, not to mention having the sweetest little boy join us on our adventures almost 3 years ago! It's been a great 8 years. Happy Anniversary, Baby!! I love you more today than 8 years, 16 countries and 1 child ago!! Can't wait to see what the next 100 years brings us!! You're the best!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary.
Happy anniversary, you two! I have to say that your relationship is awe-inspiring.
Congratulations - love the wedding pic!!! Hope you are still "enjoying" Scotland!! Love re-living our adventures through your blog :-)
Congrats on 8 years and to many more for your blessed family. Continue to enjoy Scotland while you are there, it is nice to be back stateside, but there is still something untouchable about being overseas.
Post a Comment