Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No More "Stiffarming"...I've Joined Facebook!!

Well, my loving husband and I thought we'd get a kick out of seeing what Facebook was REALLY all about. We've had loads of laughs as we sat here for 45 minutes as friend after friend accepted our facebook invites!! It is hilarious!! So, yes, I have joined Facebook...with a vow to myself, that I won't let it consume me...and that I will keep up this blog, as this has become my "scrapbook" of memories. So, with that...I will begin the next post on our recent vacation. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

Ha, yes facebook is addicting. So much fun to see what everyone is doing. Gets harder and harder to keep up a blog. But more detail in a blog so I still check them out and occasionalyl write my own.

Anonymous said...

You can have your blog post on Facebook, automatically. It's under "Notes" on FB and importing an external blog. That way everyone on FB anf tracking your blog will be up to speed. I think it's great.

kristen said...

Cracks me up and yes a time sucker! Last summer is when I signed up and it still makes me laugh when I have a few moments. Can't wait for you guys to be closer. Miss ya