I am what you call a proud fighter pilot's wife! Cody has had so many incredibly flyby/flypast opportunities here, it's amazing. Although I haven't been to all of them, (well, or any of them...shame on me!), I've seen them over our back yard or on YouTube! Cool stuff! Here is the website to the latest one (I couldn't figure out how to embed it and the "insert link" wasn't working!) that he just got back from...a trip to Estonia to do a flyby for their National Holiday...he met the country's President and Prime Minister!!! When watching the video, he is the lead Tornado in the third set of twos...in other words, you'll see two helicopters, two Grippons, and then the two Tornadoes...he's on the right initially and then as you watch them fly off, on the left. Enjoy...Jackson and I did!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTR33W0sO4
(Oh, in case you wonder where Estonia is...it's somewhere near Russia. Here's what a website said: "Estonia is in Eastern Europe, bordering the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland, between Latvia and Russia." Just a little geography lesson thrown in there...or maybe you already knew where it was...sorry...my geography is simply horrible!!)
2 comments:
I think I did something wrong...it said the video is unavailable. bummer!
is there a link of him doing the flyby for the Queen's birthday?
What memories Cody will have of his time flying over there and how proud you and J- get to be of him. That is my favorite thing about Brad sometimes is just being able to say how proud I am of what he gets to do everyday!
Post a Comment