Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Women's Group

For those of you that prayed for our women's Bible Study, thank you. I started the study last night with 10 wonderful, God-thirsty women! They were all inspirations to me. I believe the group is comprised of women who have been Christians for a while as well as some that just became Christians this past Sunday (our church had an Easter baptismal service). So, if I can ask for your continued prayers, as some of these women are in a group studying the Bible for the FIRST time!! I am so glad that God lead me to choose the book study that I did, "Walking with Christ" (some of you did this one with Heather and I back a while ago...I'm excited to do it again and see how my answers are different than last time!)by NavPress. It will be the perfect study to "wander" all over the Bible with!!

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing what we are up to, check out our blog at www.stasisters.blogspot.com (it's my attempt to "meet these girls" where they are during the day, as they are students and continually on the computer!!).

May God bless you as you finish up your week. And, thanks again for the prayers, I wasn't nervous, anxious or doubtful as I led the study last night. It was simply perfect...only by the power of God, I know!

3 comments:

Vicki Blake said...

I am so glad it is going well. God is really leading you to do some great things.

Jenny said...

What a blessing Kristin! I'm so glad to hear it has gone well so far! It will be neat to see those women continue on their journey!

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear it went well!