"Show me your ways, Oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Who Misses Their Daddy??
Uh...let's see...Jackson! Despite the fact that everytime he gets on the phone with Cody, he says, "Ok, bye!" and that's all, I know that he misses him. This morning, he again woke up saying, "Where's Daddy?" I responded, as my heart sank, "He's still in America, buddy." Then we talked about how much we miss him and that he should be home in 5 days (he's coming home commercially, so I have some certainty that he will be home Monday!). Then, I noticed that yesterday, we missed a call from Cody (we have a US number that runs through the internet, so the messages are left on our email...that's how I didn't realize it until later this afternoon). We sat at the computer and listened to the message...over and over again. And every one of the, I believe 10 times, Jackson's face lit up as he listened to Cody's voice, and his smile was just so cute!! I finally had to just move away from the computer...or we might still be there!! So, yes, it is Jackson that misses his daddy! And for the record...I miss Jackson's daddy too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry he has been gone so long. We hope to see him this weekend before he leaves. But I am not sure Ryan has touched base with him. Ryan gets home today. Anyway, I love that picture of Jackson and Cody.
It's so hard to watch them missing the daddy, but so rewarding to see how VERY much they love them! I'm excited for you guys to have a great reunion in a few days!
Monday will come so soon! You two hang in there - I know Jackson's Daddy misses y'all just as much as you miss him!
Post a Comment