This time, I've chose 2 pictures from the same day. It was Feb. 10, the day of Jackson's baptism at First Baptist Church, Prattville, Alabama.
Here's the first picture...Opa and Jackson before his baptism. Cody's dad came to Alabama and baptized Jackson on Feb. 10. I love this picture because it, to me, screams EMOTION!!
Jackson's expression shows a bit of shyness with a tinge of excitement. He was so excited and calm the morning of his baptism, which was different than the nerves he was experiencing the day before. And on Cody's dad's face, I see such an endearing expression. Such a special time for both of them and for us, as Rick baptized Cody at age 7 and now, he was sharing in Jackson's baptism. Never mind that we were simply excited for our son's love for Jesus and that he is now joining us in Heaven some day!
This picture is perfect!
Jackson wanted to go to Cracker Barrel after his baptism, so we went. He loves those little games they put on the tables, and managed to get it down to only 2 pegs...which I can never seem to do. I love this picture, as it reminds me of how serious and intent Jackson gets when he is truly concentrating and learning something. He's such a perfectionist (and I have absolutely no idea where he gets that trait...wink, wink), and this picture shows that side of his personality~in a good way.
No comments:
Post a Comment