Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Picture THIS Picture (#1)


I'm going to attempt to tie in my love of photos with my blog, scrapbooking and my new camera!  Maybe then, I can keep all of it up to date and continue learning the ins and outs of my new camera.  So, I present to you "Picture THISPicture" #1:

I love this picture of Jackson.  It captures his calmer, sweet, innocent side.  We were at the First White House of the Confederacy in Montgomery, AL in this picture and Jackson was completing a scavenger hunt I had created for him.  He turned around, and with the camera on "auto" I snapped this picture.  Loved it!!  Jackson is an active boy, as I believe he should be, but sometimes I forget that even though he is seeming to grow up so fast, he is still little.  This picture, I think, captures that little boy in him still...the one who will forever by my baby.

No comments: